Weapons!!!

Alright!! Now, we'll talk about guns, guns, guns and guns!!! Ever wanted more guns to use in Left 4 dead? Well, let's just hope Valve releases a new Left 4 dead packed with more guns. Hey, I'm sure you guys know Counter-Strike, right? It's the world-famed online first-person shooter jam-packed with a wide range of weapons. Many of you would also happen to know Half-Life, another popular first-person shooter. If Left 4 Dead would have all the weapons from these two games, it would be awesome. Left 4 Dead could also use grenades, rocket launchers, and Half-Life exclusives such as laser guns. Compound Bows could also be useful, popping zombie heads like balloons. For those who have weapon suggestions, feel free to post a comment and i'll put that weapon in my blogs for others to see. I'm always online, so you could post a comment anytime. Now, back to the main thing. I'm sure many L4D2 owners are very excited for the upcoming DLC, The Passing. New weapons, witch skins, 2 new types of uncommon infected and the best of them all: the old survivors. There are also 2 new game modes. I don't know when it will really be released, but I have a feeling it's gonna be released this April. I'm soooo excited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment